Position: AR & VR Intern
Location: House: 482, Road: 6 Avenue: 6, Mirpur DOHS
EduMaker is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our training as AR & VR Intern. This is a great opportunity for freshers to gain practical experience in the rapidly growing field of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
- Collaborate with our team to design and develop AR & VR applications
- Assist with testing and debugging applications
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to ongoing projects
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AR & VR technologies and industry trends
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++/C#
- Experience in unity with 3D modeling and game development is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Female graduates are highly encouraged to apply
Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of using Unity, Any 3D software like Blender/Autodesk/Maya/3Ds max/C4D
- Basic Programing knowledge C/C#/C++.
- Weekdays: Three days a week
- Lunch: Fully subsidized and snacks
- Duration: Three months
- Job opportunity based on performance
This is an on-site internship training. The training will last for 3 months, Conducted by a highly skilled resource person. To apply, please send your resume to [email protected].